Friday, August 1, 2008
So I decided to let Abby feed herself because half the time she, the stubborn little child that she is, she will not eat unless she does it herself. So this is what I got, a big mess of course. She has actually done a lot better before, usually I feed her about half the yogurt and then give it to her, but she was not having any of that this time so I said "ok, have at it." Anyway we have been doing fine, she keeps us busy but we have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok so that is just amazing to me! My little boy is going to be 2 in a month and a half, and he still doesn't feed himself. I must be doing something wrong because there is a lot of stuff he is not doing that he should be.
What a big girl!! And she is doing such a good job feeding herself!!
She is so cute. Yeah, my son is two and is still trying to figure it out. babies are amazing and so much fun to watch grow up arnt they?
awesome job. I can't believe it. She really is doing a good job. Wonder where she gets the stubborn part..lol
Post a Comment