Sunday, December 6, 2009









This is Abby's new sleeping position. We found her this way this morning, it was really funny. She woke up and tried to get back into bed, but she just ended up getting up a little cranky, probably because she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She got a new dress for church and we got a train (courtesy of the Messina's) for the tree this year which Abby just loves.



5 comments:

Vanessa said...

SO CUTE! I love the excitement by the tree! And that position is classic! She looks exactly like Cameron in the second picture!

TandKWaterfall said...

what a cutie. i remember sleeping like that when i was little.

Terri Lindsay said...

oh wow, she is getting so big!! She is so cute! How are you doing? I think about every day. Denae Told me a secret. Wink Wink, I think you should post some photos of yourself, we never get to see you.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

What a crack up! We sure do miss you guys.

GoldRushRanch said...

wonderful photos!!! Thanks for sharing them. I can't believe how much she has grown and the photo of her sleeping on the bed is priceless!!! Love you guys!!!