Friday, March 19, 2010











Aubrey Marie is here. 5 lbs. 15 oz. 19.5 inches, born on March 13 at 12:23 a.m. She is really quiet even when she cries i'ts not loud. Everyone is doing well.

7 comments:

denae said...

Sooo tiny!! Awnan was 6 lbs 3 oz and I thought he was little. I hope Abbey is liking her new little sister!! Can't wait to see you all...sometime this year?

Amelia Kirchhausen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Vanessa said...

It's amazing how much she looks like Abby! Wow! She is so precious! I'm glad you are all doing so well! So happy for you guys!

Terri Lindsay said...

Ahhhhh, congrats guys! She is so little! Did she come early? And darling by the way. Post more photos soon, get some good rest, and good luck with learning how to be a mommy of 2, you'll do great.

TandKWaterfall said...

Congrats Mary Ellen. Aubrey is so cute just like her big sister. My prayers are with you and your family at this time to get the rest and to keep the family healthy. love, tawnya

katy broughton said...

She is so precious!!! I guess this means I'd better be coming to visit you soon to see this tiny little bundle of joy in person.

GoldRushRanch said...

She is so tiny and just as pretty as big sister. Congratulations you guys!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mamaw kathie