Cameron and I have been living in St. George for four years now and have been married for alomost three. We have one little girl named Abigail Ann, she just turned 14 months old. We love living in St. George, even when it is 105 degrees, I guess that's when you just go to the pool. We go to Camarillo often to visit family and go to the beach, and that's nice, so we get a break from the heat. Cameron loves the golf courses here, he had been trying to get me out on the course forever now, and his gramps bought me some clubs and shoes so now I really don't have an excuse not too, so you might see some funny pictures of me trying to hit a golf ball, that should be something. Anyway we are just loving life right now, and enjoy spending time with all the family of mine that lives here.
That was a long time ago. We now have two girls, Aubrey six months and Abby is now three, wow has time gone by fast. We moved to West Point, Cameron is now a manager of his own store in downtown Ogden and I know longer have to work.
1 comment:
these pictures are darling! mary ellen, you look absolutely gorgeous and your girls are adorable, and cameron looks pretty good too. love you guys!
Post a Comment