Friday, July 4, 2008

The Fourth of July

We went to the park early before the heat and Abby had just a fun time in the water and on the swings. She kept going back to the swings after she would go in the water, she was a little hestitant about the water at first, but once she realized it cooled her off and felt good in the heat she would go back for a little bit to cool off. She went down the slide with Cameron a few times but everytime we would set her down she would go to the swings. So we had a good moring, later we will be at the pool and then to the park for fireworks, have a good fourth of July everyone! We love you all.

2 comments:

Le Mama! said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you have a blog. Hope you don't mind but I added you to my list of friends. This is such a good way to keep in touch. I'm so glad I finaly saw some pictures of your baby girl. she is so beautiful. Tell the family hi for us!
-Kirstin

Terri Lindsay said...

Hey your video has not been working for me, so this was the first time that I have seen it. Abby is darling, I bet she is a lot of fun. Preston and I are going to be passing through in August, want to get to gether? I lost your number so email me.
Terri Ann