Friday, July 11, 2008



Well all the cousins are here visiting from Texas and we finally got to meet Finnian, my sister Denae's youngest boy, he is six months old, and he his hair grows long right down the middle of his head like a fin, it is so cute. We went to the park yesterday and then went swimming later in the afternoon. We are enjoying seeing them, they will be here for a month. The girls are all going to Tuacahn to see Les Miserables, it is supposed to be amazing. Well hopefully I will have more to put on here next time, until love all of you.

3 comments:

Le Mama! said...

Abby is sooo cute. I'm glad you put up these pictures because I haven't seen you guys for sooooo long. Hope all is well with you!

Terri Lindsay said...

Hey look at you Marryellen, you did it! Love the music and the back ground.

Plewe Fam said...

MaryEllen...I have never seen your sweet little girl. She is such a doll! Blogging has become my magical way to finally stay in touch with so many people. Congrats to you and Cam on such a gorgeous little girl.