It looks like we moved to park city today! It's horrible here right now, and I know what some of you are thinking, that it is way worse where you live , well this is really bad for us ok. Anyway we had a good weekend. John and Laura came to stay with us for a few days and they gave Abby this wonderful amazing tricycle that she absolutely loves. Anyway, things are going good right now. I finally have all my Christmas shopping done. Well that's all for now.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
It looks like we moved to park city today! It's horrible here right now, and I know what some of you are thinking, that it is way worse where you live , well this is really bad for us ok. Anyway we had a good weekend. John and Laura came to stay with us for a few days and they gave Abby this wonderful amazing tricycle that she absolutely loves. Anyway, things are going good right now. I finally have all my Christmas shopping done. Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is way crazy... For St. George! You don't want to see what's out side our front door. Other then a continous snow fall for a week now, I don't think we have gone above freezing in 3 weeks. I am totally home bound, I don't dare go out side.
Stay warm!
Thanks for a GREAT weekend, it was a wonderful visit. Love, Laura
Post a Comment