Not much has happened over the past month. Cameron went to Missouri to visit his mom, grandma and brother for thanksgiving. I stayed here and my friend Lauren came and stayed with me which was a lot of fun. Abby made her first ginger bread house as you can see, and we decorated one of the walls in her room. It was looking pretty bare. I found that stuff at a scrape book expo, no I am not a big scrap booker but I did find some cute stuff to use for other things. And the other picture I just thought was really cute of Abby asleep on her daddy. I think I was at a swim meet that night and I came home and just had to take a picture of her like that. Daddy's little girl. Only one more swim meet this year and then I don't have one until January 17th, very exciting. Well sorry it took so long, this month will have a lot more to put on.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Not much has happened over the past month. Cameron went to Missouri to visit his mom, grandma and brother for thanksgiving. I stayed here and my friend Lauren came and stayed with me which was a lot of fun. Abby made her first ginger bread house as you can see, and we decorated one of the walls in her room. It was looking pretty bare. I found that stuff at a scrape book expo, no I am not a big scrap booker but I did find some cute stuff to use for other things. And the other picture I just thought was really cute of Abby asleep on her daddy. I think I was at a swim meet that night and I came home and just had to take a picture of her like that. Daddy's little girl. Only one more swim meet this year and then I don't have one until January 17th, very exciting. Well sorry it took so long, this month will have a lot more to put on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwww, cute gingerbread house! I should do that with ofa. looks like you guys are doing good. Have a Merry Christmas
Post a Comment